IMBA Admissions Criteria
In order to qualify for admission to the Bar Ilan International MBA in Israel program, students must pass the prerequisite courses with a minimum 76% grade. If you have already completed these courses in a previous major, you may be eligible for exemption.
Preparatory Prerequisite Courses:
- Mathematics / Basic Calculus
- Macro & Micro Economics
These prerequisite courses run for 5 weeks, beginning August 11, with classes 2 days per week.
- Prospective Masters students must already hold a Bachelors degree with a minimum GPA of 2.5 or 76.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). The essay and integrated reasoning sections of the GMAT exam are not required. Applicants who have not yet done the GMAT may send the application without the GMAT score and submit the score at a later date.
Exemptions from the GMAT exam requirement:
Applicants with a Ph.D, M.D., D.M.D. or D.Sc.
Applicants with an M.A. in Engineering, Economics, Exact Sciences or Natural Sciences with a GPA of 80
Applicants with an M.A. in other fields with a GPA of at least 85
Applicants who have a GPA of 90 or above in their first degree or who have management/professional experience of at least 5 years may request an exemption from the GMAT requirement.
Requests will be discussed by the Admissions Committee of the Graduate School of Business.
All academic factors will be considered in the final decision. No appeals will be accepted.
- A statement of interest describing the qualifications and aspirations of the candidate.
- Two letters of recommendation. An interview may be required at the discretion of the admission office.
Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements can ask to have their applications submitted to the Appeals Committee. The Appeals Committee will decide if the candidates' background justifies acceptance or if the candidate can fulfill other conditions to be accepted to the program.
Work experience is not required but it does give the applicant an advantage.
If you need more information, or you're ready to register, you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out and send us the form on this page.
You can also call us directly; we welcome any questions, and we're here to help!:
From Anywhere: +972-9-766-6222
From North America: 718-838-3533
It's most helpful if you can take the time to fill out the form or send us information in an email before calling.