Career opportunities: The ongoing political tension between Iran and the US has created a demand for Westerners who can speak Farsi - diplomats, officials in government agencies, intelligence, the military, journalists, international development and aid organizations, political analysts, conflict management and resolution intermediaries, translators and interpreters.
Economic benefits: 110 million Farsi native-speakers is an enormous potential market to tap into. Being able to communicate in Farsi with an understanding of its complex culture and idiosyncrasies is a solid economic advantage.
Political insight: The influence of countries like Iran and Afghanistan on the political world stage is undeniable. Learning to speak Farsi like a native-speaker provides a deeper understanding into the dynamics of the global market, security sector and military actions of the past, present and future.
Learning opportunities: Read the great poets and writers in original Farsi to gain deep appreciation of their work and the influence Persian literature and poetry has had on Western thinkers, poets and writers.
Why study Farsi abroad in Israel at Lirom Global Education?
Lirom specializes in the study of Farsi (Persian) and affords learners the opportunity to study Farsi (Persian) in Israel. Its Farsi Study Abroad Program is designed to accelerate your Farsi language learning experience and provide you with the opportunity to:
- Study in Israel – one of the few Western democracies where you will find a large Farsi native-speaking community.
- Receive one-on-one flexible, tailor-made, yet affordable tutoring.
- Learn the Farsi language from a highly qualified Farsi native-speaking instructor.
- Live the Farsi language by being exposed to its culture and its people.
- Experience the Farsi language sensually in an everyday environment – its sights, sounds and feel.
- Internalize the Farsi language and gain an in-depth understanding of the language, its rich but complex culture and the idiosyncrasies within the culture.
- Accelerate your Farsi language learning experience by taking your lessons beyond the classroom.
- Fully immerse yourself in the common language of Farsi-speakers.
A world of intrigue and excitement awaits you when you study Farsi abroad in Israel with Lirom Global Education…
Come experience Lirom’s exhilarating Farsi Study Abroad Program!
The basic Perisan (Farsi) Language program is aimed at beginners with little or no knowledge of the Persian language. The purpose of the course is to give students a basic understanding of modern spoken Persian, while teaching them to communicate on a basic level. Advanced classed for intermediary and advanced students are also available.
Classes are usually held four to five days a week for no more than five hours a day, running Sunday through Thursday, with the weekends off for excursions and exploring. Both traditional teaching elements and modern multidisciplinary methodologies are utilized in order to accelerate immersion and comprehension. Over the course students are exposed to a wide range of vocabulary emphasizing everyday interactions. The course curriculum strategy is to engage students in a multi-faceted and multi-disciplinary approach that encourages speaking and interaction, rather than memorization of class lectures.