About The College of Law and Business
Short-term Certificate studies at The College of Law and Business
The College of Law and Business (CLB) offers a wide range of international programs to better equip students to the ever-changing, fast paced global economy.
Among its numerous programs, students may choose to participate in short-term certificate studies which focus on the soft skills needed in business administration and management. These courses cover topics such as: hospitality service, events production, negotiation and guest services, and cultural lessons about business in Israel.
Read more about the College of Law and Business: www.clb.ac.il/en/
Superb Academic Critereon
- Fully accredited by Israel's Council for Higher Education
- The CLB emphasizes both practical and theoretical studies of each discipline, while providing a rich education in Humanities and Social Sciences that promotes critical and creative thinking in its alumni.
- The CLB is an independent, non-profit organization that is completely self-supporting and non-reliant on government or public funding, and as such maintains full academic freedom.
- Graduates of the School of Law are eligible to receive their attorney's license following the completion of their internship and successful passing of the Bar exam.
- Graduates of the Accounting Program are eligible to receive their accountant's certification, following the completion of their internship and successful passing of the Board of Certified Public Accountants (CPA) exam.
- Graduates of the Business Administration program receive all the requisite training to successfully pass the Israeli Securities Authority (ISA) exam.
The College of Law and Business Ramat Gan Campus
Nestled in the center of Ramat Gan's business community, The College of Law and Business, gives access to world-class facilities for its students to use in order to advance their academic studies. These include air-conditioned classrooms, study rooms, and computer labs.
CLB's top-notch 120-seat library includes Business Management and Law resources in both English and Hebrew. These resources include:
- Israeli and foreign court verdicts
- Encyclopedias and Manuals
- Israeli and foreign journals
- Printouts and Articles