Admissions Criteria & Application for the LLB Law Degree
a) High-school diploma with a GPA of 3.0
or: Bagrut exams average equivalent of 90. A GPA of less than 2.9 may be accepted on probational admittance, where they will need to pass the first semester.
b) High score on the verbal section of the SAT or ACT
c) Hebrew Language fluency exam - administered by the College of Law and Business (CLB.
If you have already completed some undergraduate studies in a recognized academic insitution, some of these requirements might be waived.
d) A current Curriculum Vitae.
Probational status available for applicants who do not meet these criteria, dependent on the CLB admissions board review.
How to apply
1) Submit the following documentations:
- a scan of your academic transcripts, including the diploma and grading scale page
- Standardized testing results: ACT/SAT
- Passport-sized photo showing your face clearly
- Proof of Identity, either photo page of passport, or Israeli National ID card.
2) Fill in the Application form
3) Pay the $250 application fee.
4) Upon confirmation, you will be asked to take an Hebrew Language fluency exam.