Grow your career: There is a shortage of Westerners who can speak Arabic and who understand the culture. There are job opportunities for Arab-speaking Westerners – intelligence, teachers, journalists, business people, bankers, financiers, consultants, translators, interpreters, professionals and diplomats.
Broaden your horizons: Arabic is the official language of many countries in the Middle East and North Africa; and is the second official language of the State of Israel. Whether you plan to live, work or travel in these countries, being able to communicate in Arabic is a huge advantage.
Take the lead: Arab countries are a potential growth market for International Western trade. Being able to speak Arabic gives you a competitive advantage.
Political insight: The political crises in the Middle East have continued to gain momentum. Learning to speak Arabic like a native-speaker provides a deeper understanding into the dynamics of the global market, security sector and military actions of the past, present and future.
Why study Arabic abroad in Israel at Lirom Global Education?
Lirom specializes in the study of Arabic and affords Westerners the opportunity to come and study Arabic abroad in Israel. Its Arabic Study Abroad Program is designed to accelerate your Arabic language learning experience and provides you with the opportunity to:
- Study in Israel - the world’s single Western democracy in which Arabic is officially spoken, and where almost 20% of the population are native-Arabic speakers
- Receive one-on-one flexible, tailor-made, yet affordable tutoring
- Learn the Arabic Language with a highly qualified Arabic native-speaking instructor
- Live the Arabic Language by being immersed in its culture and its people
- Experience the Arabic Language sensually in an everyday environment – its sights, sounds and feel
- Internalize the Arabic Language – begin to speak, listen and think like a native-speaker
- Accelerate your Arabic language learning experience by taking the lessons beyond the classroom
A world of intrigue and excitement awaits you when you study Arabic abroad in Israel with Lirom Global Education…
Come experience Lirom’s exhilarating Arabic Study Abroad Program!
The colloquial Arabic Language program is aimed at beginners with little or no knowledge of the Arabic language. The purpose of the program is to give students a basic understanding of modern spoken Arabic, while teaching them to communicate on a basic level. (Intermediate and advanced levels are also available). The program teaches the spoken Palestinian language of Jerusalem; a dialect used widely throughout Israel and the world.
Classes are held four to five days a week for no more than five hours a day, running Sunday through Thursday, with the weekends off for excursions and exploring. Both traditional teaching elements and modern multidisciplinary methodologies are utilized in order to accelerate immersion and comprehension. Over the course students are exposed to a wide range of vocabulary emphasizing everyday interactions. The course strategy is to engage students in a multi-faceted and multi-disciplinary approach that encourages them to learn Arabic by speaking and interaction, rather than memorization of class lectures.